NAVIGATION Left navigation menu > Admin Settings
SECURITY Master role
The purpose of the Admin Settings page is to set up your third-party IdP integration, manage your security settings, administer your organization's access groups, and manage all your KaseyaOne users and their accounts. The key tabs on this page are:
- Third-Party IdP for setting up a third-party IdP integration. Refer to Set up third-party IdP integration.
- Security for managing security settings. Refer to Manage KaseyaOne security.
- Module URLs for managing Kaseya modules. Refer to Manage KaseyaOne modules.
- Groups for managing user access to modules connected to a KaseyaOne account. Refer to Manage KaseyaOne groups.
- User Management for managing users and their accounts. Refer to Manage KaseyaOne users.