KaseyaOne is the powerful central hub for everything Kaseya. It is the customer portal and central hub for all modules that belong to the Kaseya IT Complete portfolio. Key features include the following:
- Unified Login and centralized access to all of their KaseyaOne modules: You can log into KaseyaOne and then click the appropriate module tile or navigate to your module-specific login page and then click Log In with KaseyaOne to sign in.
- Seamless navigation to other modules: Logging in with KaseyaOne enables the App Launcher (the waffle icon ) on the top navigation menu. When you click App Launcher, the My KaseyaOne menu opens. From there, you can seamlessly open any other module to which you are subscribed.
- Unified view of subscriptions and billing: See your subscriptions, orders, and invoices and access the billing portal.
- Cooper Intelligence Engine: Cooper provides insights that will allow you to get even more out of your Kaseya modules.
- Consolidated access to Support: Submit and monitor support tickets for all Kaseya modules from a single location.
Using Unified Login is optional. Product-specific credentials will continue to work but if you log in using your module-specific credentials, you will not be able to access all Unified Login features and will see the Kaseya icon () instead of the App Launcher on the top navigation menu. Click this icon at any time to log in to KaseyaOne.
Who can request a KaseyaOne portal?
All Kaseya customers can request a KaseyaOne portal for their organization at no charge and can create user accounts for all registered users of any IT Complete module.
Who should be using KaseyaOne?
If you are a user of multiple IT Complete modules, just the Unified Login and the seamless navigation to other modules are worth it. But even if you use only one of our modules, access to the unified support, the Kaseya Community and Kaseya University justify the small effort of setting up an account.
If you are interested, the next steps will depend on a Master user at your company setting up your instance of the portal. We will take you through the whole process step by step. Please review the following topic:
Next step: Initial portal setup